Monday, June 22, 2009

outing with fara..

tadi pagi at 10am me and fara went to sunway pyramid to settle some problem with maxis at the maxis centre...done everything there we just go aroung the pyramid smbil chit chatting..hehehe then singgah kfc for lunch...chit chat everything there gak...then suddenly my dad called me said that he did hsbc supplementary card for me and he said he did not aspect me to use it..im still blur here and asked my dad...'owh okay tp hsbc card for what tu abah?'...then abah told me its credit card for me and he didnt aspect me to use it and it is just for emergency use only...then balik...the hsbc girl called me to fax my ic then my dad kata he will settle up everything for me...kalo dier cam xnak..xyah la ader credit card..takut nak gune!! haha btw td have fun gak dgn fara chit chatting sbb da lame gile tak jmpe kay...tp terlupe bwk camera..xamek gmbar pun..duh...btw fara is best fren ever since my primary school...=)

No comments: