Friday, August 27, 2010

not anymore.

i desperately need KAPAK.
desperately need them to comfort me.

desperately need them to accompany me.
desperately need them to be with me.

desperately need them to eat with.

desperately need them to bebel to me.

desperately need them to teach me how to lipat baju.
desperately need them to tell me anything that i did wrong.

desperately need them to cry together.

desperately need them to share laughter with.
des
perately need them to chase the lori petronas.
desperately need them to buy kueyteow without kerang and udang.

desperately need them to cut my nail.
desperately need them to pijak badan.

desperately need them to shampoo my hair.
desperately need them to sapu ubat gatal.

desperately need them to teman to pantai hospital
.
i cant list out everything.
i cant.
and i cant.
sorry kapak.
i cant list out everything.
u guys are the best friends i ever had.

im desperately need all of u.
but.
yes.
i understand and im happy.
for u guys.
love u KAPAK to the bits.
sorry a bit emotional.
but yet.
honestly.
i still need u guys.
for whatever i do.
please.
take a good care of our friendship.
love
ieda :)

No comments: